$15- $160 for a 55-90 minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. We accept the following insurance plans:
- United Health Care
- Military One Source
- Currently, we are not able to accept Medicaid.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available based upon income (sliding scale). In certain circumstances, services may be rendered at no cost to the client. Arrangements can be made at the first visit.
Cash, check, credit card, or debit. We also file for insurance reimbursement.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.